Your Cart is Empty
✓Diamond Hands to The Moon (GME Chain) ✓ Semi-gloss Print
Rocking a gold chain labeled "GME," and the same red bandana as his favorite "guy who just likes the stock," the retail trader (ape) is HODLing out for the moon! Clenching his hands tightly around his diamond stocks, he watches his investment multiply faster than he can count the sweat droplets falling from the hedge fund managers' faces!
Are you HODLing? Did you score big with GME; or are you just a fan of the once-in-a-lifetime event that occurred as retail traders took on hedge funds and earned billions? Either way, this artwork is perfect for you!
- Bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
- Weight - 260g/m2
- Thickness - 10 mil
- Brightness - 93.87%
- Opacity - 96.44
- Full sharp color fidelity
- State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
- UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
- 100% real wood frame with a matte black enamel finish
- Shatterproof plexiglass
- Depth of frame is 3/4"
- The border is a white border that is added to the actual printed image to create the appearance of a mat
Printed by our production partner in the USA (6 Locations), CANADA, ITALY, OR AUSTRALIA, a location that is nearest to you